At A Glance:
- Retro-style bowling
- Out of this world food
- Such a fun atmosphere – perfect for celebrations or family outings
- Available to hire (in part or in full)
- Licensed for weddings
ALL the Fun – Under One Roof
Why do with love Bowling House in Norwich?
Let us count the ways…
- Fabulous retro-throwback vibes mixed with absolutely modern style. Bowling House is 5 intimate lanes of authentic ten pin bowling housed in a former cinema (check out the repurposed original seats beside each lane). All the bells and whistles you need are there to have a great, fun game of bowling, but without the overly flashy distractions everywhere.
- Small but perfectly formed. The lanes are a tiny bit shorter than some, which makes for a level playing field – great for families. You’ll find all the usual bumpers, ramps and lighter balls as well, for those that require them.
- Food & drink. A great menu means you can make an ‘event’ of it and dine before or after your game. There’s good choice, including veggie options. We love the burgers, and the sundaes afterwards went down very well with our boys. The fully-licensed bar means you can enjoy a drink and the cocktail menu is surely an essential addition to any night out.
- Karaoke. And Parties. As well as bowling, you can hire the private karaoke booth at Bowling House (up to 10 people). Or you can hire Bowling House for birthday parties and groups.
- Bowling House is an independent Norwich enterprise. And you can tell. The vibe is a Norwich-meets-Happy-Days-meets-Back-To-The-Future-meets-Instagrammable-Heaven in such a good way. We love it. (And don’t even get us started on Bingo Bango Bongo [imagine we’ve inserted a laughing-with-tears emoji]).
If you haven’t paid a visit to Bowling House yet, we highly recommend you do. It’s ALL the fun under one roof, just on Dereham Road at the bottom of Grape’s Hill.
5-7 Dereham Road,