The John Lewis & Partners Norwich store was previously known as ‘Bonds’, a name under which it traded for 122 years. In-keeping with it’s long-established values such as quality, service and fair pricing, the store offers a great shopping experience over four floors from its central location and the reassurance of the Never Knowingly Undersold policy.
When visiting the shop look out for;
- The Fashion floor, which offers a wide range of top brands including Whistles, Ted Baker, Joules, Warehouse, Fat Face, Jigsaw and many more. Also, they now have a number of exclusive own-brands including Modern Rarity, KIN, AND/OR and JL & Partners.
- Don’t miss the Beauty department on the ground floor hosting brands such as Chanel, Lancôme, Clarins, Sisley and the recent addition of skincare specialist Liz Earle. Also, the department boasts two beauty rooms so do ask on counter for a full list of treatments available.
- The Audio and TV department is always a popular destination, with free extended guarantees of up to 5 years offered on all TV’s.
- The Bureau de Change on the Lower Ground floor. John Lewis & Partners offer highly competitive prices and will price match on their travel money when you buy in store.
John Lewis & Partners offer those little extra touches that make shopping pleasant, easy and accessible for all. The store has linked multi-storey parking with a discounted rate for shoppers, an on-site 250-seat restaurant – ‘The Place To Eat’, The Benugo Cafe, a gift list service (ideal for weddings and christenings) and a Parents Room for Baby changing and feeding.
If you’re au fait with Internet shopping the Johnlewis.com site offers easy and secure purchases at the touch of a button, plus you can also use the free ‘Click and Collect’ service – if you order online before 8pm, you can collect your item from your chosen John Lewis store from 2pm the following day. Superb.
Each department has expert advisors available to assist you when making your purchasing choices:
- Imagine personal fashion advice from a trained Personal Stylist.
- There is also the Home Design Service, perfect if you’re planning a complete redesign or a little seasonal refresher, to bring out the very best in your home.
- Curtains, blinds, tracks & poles. Ensure your windows are well-dressed – John Lewis offers three levels of service to suit all budgets and requirements. From convenient ready-mades to a Made To Order Bespoke service – they’ll even do the measuring and fitting for you.
Most of these services are free* and a consultation can be booked through the store.
Mon – Weds & Fri 9am – 5.30pm
Thur 9am – 8pm
Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 10.30am – 4.30pm (10am-10.30am for browsing).
The John Lewis & Partners car park is linked directly to the shop and opens one hour before the shop and closes 45 minutes after the shop. The sat nav for the car park is NR1 3ED. John Lewis offer free entry to the car park after 5pm on Thursdays.
*An ‘At Home Consultation’ (not obligatory) as part of the Home Design Service is £250, which is redeemable against orders over £1,500.
John Lewis & Partners Norwich.
All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3LX.
Tel: 01603 660021.