New Line-up for 2018.
- NEW Horticulture Show
- NEW Flavours Food Hub
- Norfolk Remembers – WW1 Commemoration Event
- FREE car parking when you buy tickets online
Not long now to the 2018 Royal Norfolk Show, which takes place on Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th June 2018.
Norfolk’s flagship event is once again set to celebrate the very best of food, farming and the countryside, together with exciting and exclusive Grand Ring shows, live entertainment and top
quality local food and drink. Show-goers are able to buy their tickets online now and this year they can save even more money thanks to the introduction of FREE car parking when tickets are bought in advance online.
Mark Nicholas, Show and Programmes Director says “the stage is set and preparations are underway for another brilliant show for all”. “The excitement is already building for Norfolk’s Big Celebration. The Show stands the test of time and this year visitors will enjoy an offering featuring the best of the county. The unique spectacle of livestock showing is always a top draw and a great way to show support for our farmers. Beyond this there is something for everyone at our Show – entertainment, food and drink produce, retail, music, innovation, discovery, landscape, Equestrian events, crafts,
horticulture, art; the list is endless. We look forward to welcoming you.”
New for 2018
- Free car parking – save yourself even more money with free car parking at this year’s show – but hurry you must purchase your car parking tickets online and before the first day of the
- 2018 Key themes – Every year The Royal Norfolk Show focuses on three key themes to expand the appeal for visitors, offer additional platforms for businesses and to keep The Royal
Norfolk Show new, exciting and fresh for all. This year’s key themes are Field to Fork, Our Coast and Wellbeing.
Field to Fork will help visitors find out about the massive contribution that Norfolk makes to food production and will bind everything at the heart of show from innovative agriculture to celebrating local food producers. With 90 miles of stunning coastline, alive with a range of industries, the theme, Our Coast, will provide information about life on our coast and some of the amazing organisations who work there. The UK has made great strides in highlighting the importance of mental health, Wellbeing at the Show will continue to spread public understanding about looking after ourselves and building community resilience.
- Innovative Horticulture Show – A brand new horticultural experience, headed up by garden consultant and writer, Ellen Mary, is set to inspire both amateur and professional gardeners. The new area will feature show gardens, school gardens, community and charity allotments with plot to plate demonstrations, indoor and urban gardening and dazzling displays of flower, fruit and vegetables from the Norfolk and Norwich Horticultural Society.
- Surf and Turf in the Adnams Food and Drink Experience – The Art of Butchery will this year host additional fishmongery demonstrations as part of the Field to Fork and Our Coast themes. Some of the county’s top butchers and fishmongers will come together to show you how to prepare the best meat and fish and be on hand to answer any questions.
- Flavours, the NEW Food Hub – Thanks to the popularity of the Adnams Food and Drink Experience, The Royal Norfolk Show is set to expand their artisan food offering by introducing a new experience to show-goers called ‘Flavours’. The new Food Hub will be in the retail area and will focus on top quality local producers.
- Norfolk Remembers – unique First World War commemoration event – in its only display in Norfolk this year the exact replica of a First World War Mk 4 tank will take centre stage in
the Grand Ring as part of a unique First World War commemoration event. The replica was built by daredevil speedster, Guy Martin and the Norfolk Tank Museum, as part of a Channel 4 documentary to celebrate the centenary of WW1.
- Adrenaline Tour Quad Bike Stunt Show – Making their debut appearance at the Show. Watch in awe as quad bike stunt team soar over 30ft high performing breath-taking aerial tricks in the Grand Ring!
Online tickets for this year’s Show are on sale now, advance tickets can only be bought from the Royal Norfolk Show website www.royalnorfolkshow.co.uk 2018 sees the introduction of FREE car parking when tickets are bought in advance online.
An advance two-day adult ticket is £34 (only available online) – this is a saving of £18 if you were to buy two single adult tickets at the gate for each day.
An advance one-day adult ticket is £21, a child’s advance one-day ticket (aged 5-16) is £8 (under 5’s are free) and an advance family ticket (2 adults and 3 children aged 5-16) is £47. A range of concessions are also available.